Thursday, January 8, 2015

Trees in my Journal

A lot has happened over the last week or so. Besides the holidays, we had a major obstacle to hurdle to advance on the path of building our new home, and of course, this is the time of year to get sick–I had that nasty stomach thing going around.

So while I wasn't painting, I did a little work in my journal. I haven't been journaling for awhile, but I like to go there when there are personal issues I am working out, or want to record some random thought or event.

Here is my latest journal entry. I was remembering a place where I used to live.  I was going over all the thoughts and feelings I had while I lived there.
Then I was looking over some previous entries and noticed a theme. The tree and house below was a sketch I made outside of the view outside of my kitchen window last winter while it was snowing.

This entry was a part of a two page spread I made in my journal last year. I was reviewing all the places I had lived throughout my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment