Sunday, April 1, 2012

Just some observations...

I'll admit, I'm a bit of a computer junkie and blogging is just one more thing to do. I've let it slip. I realize I tend to be all over the place. I have so many projects going on and even more ideas for projects...some day.

I tend to lose focus or interest. I seem to like planning more than execution. I may also have undiagnosed ADD. What ever the reason, I don't have strong follow through habits.

The computer is the worse place for a person like me. I have to say, I had no plans today to update my blog, but I promise it is related some how to what I did plan to do. (what ever that was?)

Attached is a painting waiting to be finished. It is intended to be an encaustic painting but I haven't set up my equipment to apply the wax yet. I hope I will some day.

My lack of the ability to finish things has been a problem all my life. It's no longer a problem though. I've resolved it by accepting it. When all is said and done, only I care if I finish things.

No comments:

Post a Comment