Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fire Place Finally Done

It's been difficult lately to keep up my painting challenge. There is so much to do in the house. After 2 coats of primer and a wrong color choice, I finally got the fireplace painted. We also had the hearth done. Next the drywall guys come back and fix a few issues with the ceiling and plaster my studio. I'm happy to get the work done but it is disruptive to my creativity. It's hard to paint when its hard to get to your paint and paper. That's why so much articles about staying motivated and creative focus on the need for space.

I have one small painting to upload this week but plan on doing another one in a few days. I really look forward to getting back into the everyday painting flow.

For now, this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment