Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Upcoming Show!

I have been accepted to participate in a juried show at Lynn Arts and I am inviting all of my friends and family to come see the show which runs from May 21–June 22.

I have also added a "follow me by email" feature to my blog for my friends who do not participate on Facebook. It's up there on the right. In theory, you just put in your email address and when I blog you will receive it by email.

Tomorrow I will post the painting that is in the show. I have recently had it, (along with three others) photographed professionally because I could not capture  a good likeness with any of my cameras. Plus, I'm just not that good at photography but check out Jeff Dykes Photography

Not only is he experienced  at photographing artwork, he's an artist in his own right. Check out his work at his website.

No comments:

Post a Comment